Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Trip to D.C.

The kids and I went to D.C. to see my friend Sandy and her clan the week before their 2nd baby was due. (Joe was born the next week and is quite the looker I've heard!) They had just moved into a new house and she needed a friend to add some hominess to the chaos. So I arrived to give her a little sanity. Brooke and Pete loved getting reaquainted and Brantley and Wolfe loved doting on him. I know he looks older than Brooke but he's really 8 months younger. He's such a doll!!
This is the National Building Museum. Why would I bring 3 kids to this place? To show them the original plans for our nation's capital, of course. And... for the little know secret room called the "Building Zone" shown below. The kids loved it and it was a nice break from the heat.


No comments: