Thursday, September 13, 2007

We miss our family!!!

This last week my kids have been talking about our extended family alot. My whole family is coming to visit in 3 weeks and the excitement is definitely building! Brooke is constantly asking to see "my baby Betsy" (her cousin) and when we get in the car she thinks that we are going to Nena's (my mom) and gets really excited. This is quickly followed by tears when I try to explain to a 2 year old that Alabama is not right down the street! So, to all my family, please come quickly and stay long...

Brantley is talking about Alabama alot lately and says that she wants to move back there. I think that she just misses seeing Mimi, Granddaddy, Nena, Granny, and Uncle Russell on a regular basis. She doesn't know this yet but there may be a chance for us to be Southerners again in the not too distant future. We'll see...God has us here now and we are content knowing that we are trusting Him for our family's future.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My picture posted on your blog site!!! How exciting. I must have a print of thid photo with the children. Love it------and you.
MOM

Susanne said...

Much love to you, dear. You are "family" to us-Come over soon for 80's music Scene It.