Thursday, September 20, 2007

My Girls

I am so glad that my girls have each other. I don't have a sister (2 great brothers) and have always thought it would be great to have that kind of bond with another. I do have a really great sister-in-law which I think is as close as you can get to the real thing, though. I just love to see my sweet things play together and Brooke just adores B. I like this picure because they look like they are having so much fun, Brantley looks like a true "big" sister, and Brooke is looking at B with such love and anticipation of fun things to come. Daddy and I love you tons, girls!! Another picture of the cute twosome!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I to wish that you had a sister. Glad Bert has given you Kelley. those two pictures are so sweet!!!
MOM

Jen said...

Precious!!! I'm with ya on the wanting a sister! I also have 2 great brothers, but always wondered what having a sister would have been like...those pictures of the girls are precious!