Saturday, September 22, 2007

How 'bout them apples!

Today was a big day. We all went to Brantley's soccer game and she played harder and better than she ever has. I think that a competitive spirit and the love of soccer have finally sunk in. It was neat to hear one dad tell her, "I thought there were 2 of you out there, Brantley!"
After the game we went apple picking at Masonic Homes, ate lunch out, and them went to the grocery for gameday food. The rest of the day will be spent watching football. Rolllll Tide!!!!! Beat the Bulldogs!!!!




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nena says,
CONGRATULATIONS BRANTLEY!!!!!!!!
I am sooooooooo proud of you. Wish I had been there to watch you play.
Love the picture of you. And I also like the ones of you and Wolfe and Brooke.
ALL MY LOVE
xoxoxoxoxoxox

Susanne said...

Love these pictures!

Nancy said...

Love the blog!! I thought that since you found such a great place for apple picking you might have an idea for a pumpkin patch??

Back home we would take a hay ride out to the pumpkin patch and we would get these huge clippers to cut the pumpkin off the vine. The kids love it and I love having a fresh pumpkin.

Leah said...

The Masonic Homes has a pumpkin patch too. There is no hayride, though. I will try and think of a patch with a hayride around here. I know of tons of them back in Alabama. A little far to go for a pumpkin! :-)

Susanne said...

I think Funk's does a hayride, but not sure about the pumpkin patch-I think so, but not positive on that one.

Jen said...

I'm so excited to get to Masonic to pick apples - probably next Saturday since this one is the auction! I just LOVE apple picking time - well, I just love fall all together!