Saturday, May 31, 2008

On the road again...

We are moving to Memphis, Tennessee this summer. Jeremy lost his job in April and the new one will have us moving far from our friends in PA, but much closer to family and friends in Birmingham. We are really sad to leave our cute house, fabulous neighbors and our best friends, the Troutmans. They have become family to us and we look forward to seeing them for family vacations and visits. We are thrilled, however, to be able to see our family whenever we want (Memphis is 3.5 hrs from B'ham). I will keep you up-to-date on the goings on with the move.








3 comments:

Nancy said...

Leah, I just feel so blessed that you were a part of my life. You are such an amazing woman and I know that you will touch so many lives as you move to TN. You will be missed... but I can't wait to see the new blog title and all that God has planned in the coming years.

Much love and prayers as you prepare for another move.

Anonymous said...

Leah, I was so emotional that day you found out but I am happy for you and Jeremy and I know, too, that you and your family will adjust to your new home and make lots of new friends in TN. All of God's blessing to you...Love Valerie

Jen said...

Hey, that is one of my favorite songs! GO MEMPHIS - even though we're sad to see you leave! I'm so pumped that we blog b/c we will always stay connected! Happy for you also to be closer to your family! Keep up the bloggin'!