Monday, May 19, 2008

Still a little lost in the fog, but the sun is peeking through!!

We miss you Daddy!! We can't wait to see you on Thursday night! It will have been 9 days!! The kids have never been away from you for that long. Every time Brooke gets hurt, she cries for you. So sweet!

I think I just need one day of beautiful weather and I will make it through! I am feeling more upbeat and am trying to leave all my worries at Christ's feet. It is so hard to do that! I really appreciate all the kind words and cards. I am starting to feel guilty about all of the attention I am getting and the concern others are having for our family. I will try to remain humble and graciously accept all of the kindnesses being done and said. Thanks again for the love being shown.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU DESERVE IT(ALL THE ATTENTION), BABY!
MOM

Anonymous said...

That's right. Let people love ya"
Valerie