Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Pay it forward

Have you heard about it? Pay it forward? I was visiting http://www.philigry.blogspot.com tonight and got the idea. . The rules? To the first 3 to comment on this PIF post and want to particitpate: You will get something handmade from me, maybe not anytime soon, but sometime with in the next 365 days. If you decide to participate, you must do the same on your blog, and make something for the first three people who comment to your PIF post.You never know what you will get! Sounds fun y'all, doesn't it??

5 comments:

Susanne said...

I am very scared. Since I cannot sew, nor am I crafty AT ALL I'm not sure I'm up for the challenge. But I will try because I like the pay it forward part.

Leah said...

You just want to get some cool stuff, huh??? JK (I don't think I've written JK since 8th grade!) I'm sure that you can come up with something for others. You can make some mean bread!

Susanne said...

I didn't realize baking or cooking could be included...that makes it easier!

Terri said...

This does sound fun...count me in! What a great idea!! Hmmm...now i'll have to start thinking of something creative and crafty to pass on...

Susanne said...

It is actually the giving of the pay it forward part that I really enjoy-not the getting! Just wanted to clarify that! (I know you were just kidding though!) Have a great day!