Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!



Brooke is all decked out for Valentine wishes for everyone! The profile shot of her just turned out too cute not to post. She was gazing at all of the icicles in the yard.
I love Valentine's Day and can't wait to love on my family tomorrow! I am making a special dinner for Jeremy and I and we are going to eat in the dining room on fine china and everthing. I am trying my hand at sushi for the first time. It is J and I's favorite food and I thought I'd give it a whirl. I am also making shrimp pad thai - another favorite! Dessert will be coconut cream bread pudding-another new recipe. Wish me luck!
(this song just makes me laugh...I bought this album in 5th grade and LOVED it! Should I play it during our meal?)

4 comments:

angie said...

i couldn't hear the song :(
i'm very impressed with your valentines meal...let me know how it turns out! i'll be making a heart-shaped meatloaf :)

also....since no one is commenting on my PIF blog, and you were the one to start it all, just wanted to let you know that i'll be making YOU something within the next year!

another also....jon & i saw juno last week....loved it!!

Nancy said...

Brian and I also LOVE sushi! We should plan a date night and got out for some sushi or if you find success tomorrow maybe we will come to your place and you can teach me.

Leah said...

angie..I want to buy the juno cd, i listened to some of it on itunes and it's great! Thanks for the item! I haven't commented on anyone's yet, so thanks for including me. I'm making the kids a heartshaped meatloaf. They aren't crazy about sushi.
Nancy...Whenever I mention sushi around her people are like, "What? Isn't that raw fish?" or they haven't even really heard of it! Their loss. We would love to have a date night with y'all! We go to Saporo East in Camp Hill. It's BYOB and we always bring some wine. Would love to have y'all join us. I have been craving it alot lately. Jeremy stopped by Houlihans in Hershey and got me some tuna rolls a few weeks ago. They were awesome! Who woulda thunk they had good sushi??

Leah said...

angie.. the song is "all night long" by Lionel Richie