Thursday, February 14, 2008

All my love to Wolfe!

Lunchbox
14 valentines
hat
gloves
....what Wolfe left on the counter in the kitchen to be found by me after I had just taken him to school with 16 cupcakes for his class. Didn't he hearme say, "Put your lunch in your backpack!"(A lunch consisting of a ham sandwich cut into cute heart shapes and a valentine from me), "don't forget your valentines. They are right there in the brown bag.", and "Pick up your hat and gloves. I know they shouldn't be on the floor in the den, but since you never put away your backpack after school yesterday, Brooke ransacked your bag, again!" Back to MCCS again.
....Happy Valentine's Day, Mommy!

3 comments:

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

I misspelled something so I'll try again~
CUTE POST, LEAH! I love how we LOVE our kids NO MATTER WHAT!

Terri said...

Hey Leah...cute post! I saw you commented on my friend Jana's page...isn't this blogging world great! You never know who you'll meet! Jana is a great friend...you'll enjoy her blog's I'm sure!