Thursday, October 4, 2007

May we feast on what is good...

"Come, all you who are thirsty, come to the waters:.....Why spend money on what is not bread, and your labor on what does not satisfy? Listen, listen to me, and eat what is good, and your soul will delight in the richest of fare. Give ear and come to me; hear me, that your soul may live. I will make an everlasting covenant with you, my faithful love promised to David."
Isaiah 55:1-3

Read this verse today and wanted to share it.

Have a great weekend!! I probably won't post again for several days. We have alot of family coming to see us tomorrow and in the coming week.

1 comment:

angie said...

i am having so many reminders lately of how important it is to stay in The Word!! Bible study on monday really encouraged me.
on a much different note...your last comment on my blog about random trivia...yours said something about "used to be a DD"....for several days i thought that stood for "designated driver" until it dawned on me :) thought you might get a chuckle out of that. anyway, see ya tomorrow!