Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!!!

We had a great time trick-or-treating in the neighborhood and wanted to share some of the cute photos. Wolfe was a zombie of some sort, Brantley was a pink Power Ranger, and Brooke was a black kittycat. They had a lot of fun loading up on candy and the weather was perfect!

Could this be the Christmas card picture?
Pretrick-or-treating meal. It's a Jack-O-Lantern cheeseburger pie.

The first thing that Brooke said to everyone last night was, "I'm a kittycat!", as if it wasn't obvious.
Action shot!
Brooke and her buddy Little Red Riding Hood (aka Lucy) .

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

As ALWAYS, I LOVE EVERY PHOTO! CAN HARDLY WAIT FOR YOU TO UPLOAD THE WHOLE PILE OF PICTURES. YES, THAT FIRST ONE JUST MIGHT BE THE CHRISTMAS CARD.
MY LOVE,
MOM

Anonymous said...

Awesome costumes, kids! I love y'all. - Uncle Russell

Jen said...

Love the cheeseburger pie! I'm so into holiday themed meals on those special days - I may have to steal that one for next year!

Susanne said...

What was wrong with your school pictures? I'm sure they came out great!