Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Wondering....

....why Brooke is ALWAYS asking if she can have a piece of candy, "just one piece, mama"

....when I will reach my weight loss goal and will I be a size 10 or an 8

...how I will ever run 6 miles

...how to become a proactive homemaker instead of a reactive one

...if I'll ever find the perfect black eyelet sundress I've been searching for

...where our new house will be and what will it look like

...what my hair would look like if that guy on "What Not to Wear" got a hold of it

...why there was a HUGE line at the post office yesterday

...if I'll have friends at work next year

...how much it really hurts to have a tummy tuck and boob lift

...when my kids' sore throats will go away

...why my run was easy today and a killer yesterday

...why I can't find a place like "Sharp Shopper" in Birmingham

...if I should get a pedicure for Easter

...if I can keep my kitchen clean

...why God loves me so much. What have I done to deserve it?





...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Leah, how I miss you....
1. would LOVE to go on What Not to Wear for the wardrobe and hair, too!
2. OF COURSE, you will have friends....and they will all be very lucky to have you
3. DEFINITELY, get the pedi
and lastly
4. because you are perfectly, and wonderfully, made and you are a fabulous friend/wife/mother/daughter/woman/etc/etc..
XOXO
AB

Jen said...

Leah, what a great post! I loved reading it and am tempted to do the same! There are always things that we as women wonder about all day long, isn't there?! HAPPY EASTER!!!!!!

Tee said...

Hi Leah,
I came over from BooMama's and wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed having a look around your blog. We have a lot in common (favorites lists are fun, aren't they?). Good luck in your weight loss journey and your new life!

Tee

Nancy said...

Love This!