Thursday, April 9, 2009

Another day

Just another day in the Anderson house. Jeremy will be home this afternoon and we are going to Maundy Thursday services. We are having communion and the older kids have only done it a few times and are looking forward to being able to participate again. There will also be a dramatic presentation of the Last Supper. As I approach Good Friday, I am in awe at the gift of God's grace. May we all be mindful of this as we do egg hunts, eat chocolate bunnies and deviled eggs, visit with family and dress in our pretty clothes.
HAPPY EASTER AND MAY GOD GET ALL THE GLORY AND HONOR ON THIS SPECIAL WEEKEND.

Don't the kids look cute in this picture?

3 comments:

Jen said...

That is a PRECIOUS picture!!!! Love the posing ~ they are ADORABLE, and you are BLESSED! Happy Easter!

Nancy said...

The kids are so cute in the photo. And now I am TOTALLY craving deviled eggs. I miss going to my parents and having them made and waiting on the counter. I guess I will have to try and make my own this year!

Rebekah said...

Sorry, this comment isn't about your post but about your comment on Big Mama.
I'm on the same kick about WWII and such. I got on this because of a book by Andy Andrews (I heart him) called "Island of Saints". So I read recently, (All Quiet on the Western Front" which, of course, is all about WWI but was on Hitler's banned list and I want to read as much as I can of things he didn't want his country to see.