Thursday, May 14, 2009

36 Years

Don't I look great for 36?? ;-)
So much has happened this 36th year. I have left a beloved town, church, house, and friends and reconnected with old friends and our church, made new friends, and made a lot of changes in how I live my life. Phew! I feel like a new person. A stronger, leaner, smarter, money-making, Southern-living again, more patient person.


This next year I will start working full-time, continue my new healthy lifestyle, build or buy a new home and watch/cry/smile as my baby starts K4 and goes to school every day. I hope I emerge with a closer, more intimate relationship with Jesus (and an even skinnier body). For He does indeed know the plans He has for us and I am getting excited as they are being unveiled - good or bad.


May Jeremy and I continue to place our family in God's hands and become more and more 1 instead of 2.


Happy Birthday to me!

4 comments:

Stewart Scrapbook said...

isnt it about time to update the blog Leah? I hope things are going well for you and the family!

Erectile Dysfunction said...

I am very happy to read this article..thanks for giving us this useful information.

Anonymous said...


Understanding to the the basis of a problem begins with figuring out the the premise.

Anonymous said...

Favoured friends, when I play a joke on not asked for require anyone to help, but life is such a ferocious attitude, that
have to apply to in return help. I'm in a darned critical state of affairs, expect Your friends, escape
they can, how much can. I choice be pure thankful to You.
Perfect Money U 1557851 E 1512655 send: alexxx767@gmail.com
PayPal : alexxx767@gmail.com