Sunday, July 6, 2008

"Do you trust me?"

This is the question that God has been asking me this weekend. I actually answered him out loud today. I was in the bathroom, of all places, and just said outloud, "Yes, I trust you". Just saying it made me believe it more.

Just wanted to add a pic of my cute husband. We miss him tons and can't wait to smother him with hugs and kisses. Brooke told me today that we had to be careful not to give him "hard kisses" when we saw him because he could get hurt, only "soft ones" are allowed. Too cute!

Listen to the words of this song. It is my absolute favorite right now and I sing it to myself all the time! I really do believe the words. How can I keep from singing His name?? I am dearly loved by The King!! My heart is trying to sing...

2 comments:

Nancy said...

I trust Him! Thanks for this post. Sometimes it is the simple tings like saying it aloud that get us through the day.

Love the song!

Susanne said...

I use many simple sayings to get me through as well. "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" (over and over and over...) is one of my favorites. Love you and praying for you...