Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I'll be home soon!

We are finally nearing the end of our 3 week trip away from home. Let me just give a rund0wn of what's been going on with us.
1. Sunday, June 8th:Drove to Birmingham, AL with three kids and our dog. Jeremy was in Chicago for a meeting. The drive took me 15 hours and permanently robbed me of some of my sanity!
2. Monday, June 9th: rested, visited with in-laws, and had a wonderful dinner with one of my best friends, Jennifer. It was just two of us at a fabulous mexican place - Heaven!!
3. Tuesday, June 10th: more visiting with family and Jeremy arrived at 10:30 pm
4. Wednesday, June 11th: leave kids with family and leave for Memphis at 8:30 am. Shop for houses Wed. afternoon and Thursday. Travel back to B'ham on Friday. 5. Saturday, June 14th: Go to Seagrove Beach, FL with my whole family. Spend a great week at beach house right on the beach for a whole week!! Actually didn't feel completely stressed out for a few days. 6.Came back to my mom's house and then went to Memphis again Monday and Tuesday of this week. Did some more house shopping... Jeremy left Tuesday afternoon for 3 days in Atlanta, GA and we will pick him up there on Friday afternoon. Then we will drive to Wytheville, VA to spend the night. We will arrive in Mount Joy on Saturday around 3pm. I may be legally insane by the time we reach our driveway. Wouldn't you be??? We haven't sold our house yet and the stress of it is really hard. Jeremy has to turn right back around this Sunday and drive his car back to Memphis to start work on Monday. I feel really sorry for him and know that he will be exhausted by the time he gets there!! We won't see him again until we sell our house and he comes up a few days before the move. Pray that this will all happen quickly and we can be reunited again and get back to a normal life! I know that God will sustain us but I am still dreading all of this....

4 comments:

Carrie said...

We're praying for you!! I hope your trip home to PA goes well, and your house sells quickly. We're sure sad to see you move, but happy that God is providing for you!

Nancy said...

You are in my prayers. Just know that as you go through these trials the Lord is right by your side. How awesome that he is holding your hand everyday!

Susanne said...

I'm exhausted just reading about it. See you when you get back.

Jena said...

Boy, you lead an exciting life! So, did you end up finding a house? We'll be praying that you QUICKLY sell your home here! Hopefully we'll get to see you a few times before you're officially gone!