Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Wolfe is 9!



Wolfe wanted a chocolate fudge cake for his birthday. I had made one for life group and he LOVED it, so I made another one a week later just for him. He didn't even have to share the leftovers (much to Brantley's dismay!). We gave him a docking station for his MP3 player, but his favorite gift was the DS game that my mom gave him. The picture of him sitting on the sofa is my favorite of him in a long time. It just captures who is right now. He is such a sweet, smart, curious boy. We love him dearly and I wish that I could prevent him from growing. I want to freeze time and keep them small forever. His legs are just getting entirely too long, how dare he!!

1 comment:

Jena said...

I love this post and that fact that you're distressed by the fact that our kids grow up way too fast too. I get a little sad every time they grow out of something or say a word correctly that was so cute said their own little way (crinkies for crayons, moi for more, etc), so anyway, I'm right there with you...and happy b-day to Wolfe!