Saturday, April 26, 2008

Poor Little Field Mouse

This cute little thing was being traumatized the other day by our cat, Tigger. Tigger chased, batted, and tossed this thing for a long time. I tried to save the little thing, but was a little scared of him, and whenever he hopped around squeaking I would back off. I did however manage to capture it all on film! ;-) I never did see if Tigger finally killed him or not. Tigger would just sit calmly in the grass while the mouse sat there terrified! Bad kitty!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Poor little mouse. Although I am truly amazed that you captured it on film. I love that the cat isn't even looking at the mouse.

Jena said...

OK, I am having the hardest time posting comments, so I'm making them all on one post:
1. I hate mice more than anything in this world, but those pictures are awesome! How did you get such great shorts...enter those babies in the good old E-town fair! :-)
2. You did an awesome job on the horse cake...and what a great idea for a b-day party! I bet it was such a special day for her!
3.Love the new bedding and I LOVE the painting you did...those 3 colorful circles just "make" the room! Sweet picture of Jeremy and the girls!