Tuesday, February 6, 2007

"Mess, Mommy, Mess" followed later by "Dirty, Mommy,Dirty"

Just as I finished my last post, this is what Brooke said to me. I turn around and she had McDonald's caramel sauce all over her. Therefore: "Mess, Mommy, Mess". I don't even know where the caramel came from. It's not like we were eating lunch or anything. I cleaned her up in the sink. She then just had on a diaper - which I realized was dirty. I plopped her down on the floor and told her to go and get a clean diaper and wipes. She returns with a clean diaper and the book, "Skip to My Lou". I then tell her that we still need wipes. You may be thinking at this point, "Why doesn't Leah just go and get the wipes herself?" Well, now that I have figured out that Brooke can do a few things by herself, I have gotten a little lazy ... ;-) Anyways, she never comes down with the wipes but she does bring me her dirty diaper that she has pulled off. Therefore: "Dirty,Mommy,Dirty". I don't have any pics of this. I was too horrified to grab the camera. After making sure that she hadn't sat down on anything, back in the sink she went. She is now perfectly clean and loved her bath in the sink.
I, on the other hand, am not clean yet. Still in pjs...




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...that is a lot of cleaning for one morning! Your descriptions crack me up...I'm just starting to experiment with getting Owen to bring me stuff...I can't tell if he doesn't understand my directions or is just not obeying half the time :-)
~Jena

Anonymous said...

Am so enjoying these little glimpses of Brooke's daily antics! Keek it up, Leah(and Brooke).