Saturday, January 27, 2007

Typical Brooke Behavior

I was quietly working on my blog and Brooke was watching TV in the den. She looks so cute and innocent doesn't she?
I hear a rustling going on for several minutes but it takes a few minutes for my mind to identify that Brooke has probably gotten in to something. Cornmeal to be exact - she is a Southern girl after all!
Here is what the sofa looked like...
and here is what she looked like after I took away the cornmeal. She pitched quite a fit!!
I don't think that she wanted her picture taken. Do you?
Oh, the joys of motherhood! The incident did actually get me to vacuum under the cushions of the sofa! I figured if I was vacuuming the top...

5 comments:

Susanne said...

I think it's a trip that you stopped to take a picture of her while she was throwing a fit!! Too funny!!!

Jen said...

HEY- found your blog on Susanne's! AWESOME! Love reading all your posts - your family pics at the beach are fabulous...I'm wishing I was there right about now! Hope you don't mind, I added yours to my links on my site too and will check it out frequently! Hope you're having a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!
I added you to my links too!
I loved the photo journey in the last post!
~Jena

Anonymous said...

hi leah :)
found your blog through the grapevine...they are great for keeping in touch with friends & family far away!!

i didn't know you were a tommy boy fan....one of my favorites also!

Mom/Joanne said...

Hey, Honey----

It's so much fun to view your blog site! Sure wish I could come and wisk Brookie away to my house to snuggle with her. I love you all.

MOM