Friday, December 7, 2007

First "playable" snow of the season

Wednesday was our first real snow and we had to break out all of the snow gear. Everyone is set but I remembered how much I hate toddler gloves/mittens. They don't fit well and they never stay on. I want to invent ones that go up to their elbows under their clothes so that snow doesn't get in and they stay on!
The kids had a blast and I also included a picture of the house in the snow. I love how it looks with the twinkling lights and fluffy snow all around - it looks like a fairytale. Thank you, Jeremy, for such a beautiful house. I really do love it!


3 comments:

Susanne said...

Did you see Wolfe is in this week's merchandiser?

Leah said...

I sure did! His debut is next Friday night.

Jena said...

Let me know when you start selling those toddler gloves...I'll be the first one to buy a pair! Great idea!