Monday, April 2, 2007

Last of the Snow pictures, I promise!

I can alway get a great picture of Brantley. She was having so much fun that day!
Here are Wolfe, B, Will and Lily in their "snow cave".
This pic perfectly captures the joy my kids feel in the snow.
Brooke smiling in all her bucktoothed glory! Oh, the orthodontist bills we'll have...
Our first snowman! It was supposed to be a family project, but the kids quickly lost interest and Jeremy ended up doing the whole thing. I did add the cute scarf at least!


5 comments:

Susanne said...

Love the snow shots! You should post pictures from Wolfe's birthday, too! I need to talk to you again soon so I can hear all about it. Sorry I didn't ask you about it on the phone today:-)

Amy Plum said...

I love the contrast between the snow shot and the beach shot. That's when you know you're far from home!

Jen said...

Adorable pics, Leah of the awesome smiles! Your kids are precious!

ray burwick said...

Sure was good to see the pictures of your family, Leah. Brings back fond memories of the Burwicks and Wallaces united family in Birmingham. Do you recall playing knee football with Ray II when we lived in your basement. Ray Burwick

Leah said...

yes, I also remember doing many dangerous tricks together on the trampoline! Thanks for checking out my blog.
Leah